– Rotary-stitched during manufacture by a patented method for additional torsional strength and extra stability during installation; maintains size and shape of reveal when cutting perimeter tees.
– The performance of the Armstrong Seismic RXTM Suspension System is based on the specific combination of components and method of installation. Other manufacturer’s components and installation methods were not tested and are not covered in this evaluation.
– Choice of black and white reveal.
– PeakForm patented profile increases strength and stability for improved performance during installation.
– XL staked-on end detail provides secure locked connection.
– To provide an unrestrained ceiling system that will accommodate the movement of the structure during a seismic event and the objective is to have a free-floating ceiling.