– Hot dipped galvanized coating inhibits red rusting better than electrogalvanized, painted or tin plated systems.
– System is engineered and designed to fit and provide a finish to coordinate with Armstrong Ceilings.
– PeakForm patented main beam profile for installation with Suprafine XL stab-end cross tees.
– The PeakForm bulb design increases strength and stability for improved performance.
– Superlock main beam clip engineered for a strong, secure connection and fast accurate alignment confirmed with an audible click.
– Easy to cut thanks to the PeakForm bulb design.
– Rotary stitched for additional torsional strength and extra stability during installation.
– Slots at 100mm centers for more flexibility. (3600mm long main beam)
– Easy to remove and relocate.
– Faster and easier insertion/installation of XL cross tees.
– Tighter tee to tee connection.
– It has better load carrying capability.